Just keep doing sadhana and sewa be in satsang l Guru Stories

On 9th February 2020, I had to attend the Famdent dental conference which was held in auto cluster exhibition centre in chinchwad near pune. As usual my dad who is 70+ was also accompanying me. I had planned this travel one month in advance and booked railway tickets too and fro from kalyan to chinchwad as my dad prefers train travel.

I like to plan my travel in detail and took printout of the tickets in advance so that even if my mobile battery goes low I will have the tickets. Now comes the Guru surprise. The conference was till 6pm and it was great expo, I had a great experience and by 4pm I had all the materials I had wanted to buy met all those whom I had intended to meet got new connections and was very happy and contended so I decided to leave early at 4 pm and came out of the venue and my dad said we will go to the railway station and rest till 6:30pm till the train comes. Just as we came out and were looking for an auto Mr Veeresh who met me after a long time came enthusiastically to meet me and offered a ride to Chichwad railway station in Pune as He had booked a ola auto already during the short ride he told me there is no train available to go back to Kalyan and He is also searching for ticket no tickets are available and as it is sunday it will be rush in train general compartment 
overhearing this conversation the ola auto driver stopped the auto near a taxi and said that they will take us to Mumbai, Mr Veeresh asked the taxi driver all the details and said as it wont go to Kalyan directly he will prefer to go to railway station. All this while I am happy I have a return ticket for 6:35am from chinchwad and sitting in auto observing and trying to help him find his way. When I reached the station suddenly I felt that I should do enquiry about my ticket and the clerk told there is no train now from Chinchwad, Pune to Mumbai your ticket was of morning 6:35am. 

My dad asked what's happening I said very calmly I made a blunder and started walking to the taxi area which the ola auto driver had already shown us and a share taxi was ready with passengers he was waiting for two more and I walked straight to him got into the car and we were on way back home in a grand way as I luckily the share taxi was a toyota innova and pocket friendly too. We came to Sanpada, Navi Mumbai and from there got a nmmt bus to my home reached home by 8:30 happy and relaxed with immense gratitude for Gurudev. 

What a sweet blunder I had made railways never show 6:35pm it should have been 18:35pm and I conveniently overlooked this but had I not booked that ticket I would have never attended the conference as planning this return journey as it was planned by Gurudev was impossible for me to do and I would not have come to chinchwad and the mistake was corrected before time and I was never in a moment of any tension or panic.

It was all so smooth and once more proved We are being taken care off. Just keep doing sadhana and sewa be in satsang. Jai Guru Dev. 

- Dr Saritha Sukumaran, Dombivali, Mumbai

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.