The Biggest Shift Of My Life

The biggest u-turn of my life started when I met Guruji. Initially, I was not aware of what He really is, so when I did my first Art Excel course eight years back, I never realised the importance of it. I just took it lightly like any random activity done by a child. But I was blessed with Guru’s Grace and once again after I completed my schooling, I came across the Yes+ Course, suggested by my uncle. I finally successfully completed the course after several attempts made by my uncle and cousins who had experienced this grace before I could. 

The biggest u-turn of my life started when I met Guruji. Initially, I was not aware of what He really is, so when I did my first Art Excel course eight years back, I never realised the importance of it. I just took it lightly like any random activity done by a child. But I was blessed with Guru’s Grace and once again after I completed my schooling, I came across the Yes+ Course, suggested by my uncle. I finally successfully completed the course after several attempts made by my uncle and cousins who had experienced this grace before I could.


I wasn’t really interested in doing it but my Yes+ teacher was always behind me. She was the one who always pushed me towards this grace. The year 2011 was filled with too many ups and downs in my life. That was when I realised the true importance of having a Guru in my life. I was very depressed; always worrying about certain things that I could not resist thinking about. It was bothering me every day, every hour, every second. I was totally shattered and all broken. At that time, the same Yes+ teacher pushed me on doing the DSN Course then followed by the Advance Course with Pankaj Bhaiyaa. This Advance Course changed my life and here the biggest shift in my life began, which took me closer towards divinity, peace, happiness, love and contentment. I just cannot forget the state in which I had entered the Advance Course, all depressed, shattered and I had lost all hopes of living and enjoying life at that time. But trust me; the moment I stepped out, completing my Advance Course, it seemed as if life was waiting to hug me tight. It was like my miseries had vanished and I was granted happiness and bliss that I always longed for. I can never forget the dates 8th-11th December, 2011, the dates of the Advance Course. This was the first time I actually felt, yes there is someone who is continuously watching me taking care of me. My wishes just came true before even me telling anyone or knowing myself. Guru Grace is a blessing which has no comparison. I feel blessed and privileged being one among the chosen ones. I am extremely grateful to my Yes+ teacher who always pushed me towards this grace. Having a Guru in my life makes my life more simplified and content. Jai Guru Dev.

~ Rachita Agarwal

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.