Noise To Silence

It began in my teenage, when a few of my friends and I were a part of Disc Jockeying group and would perform at house parties and college fests. One fine day, my friend invited all of us for a DJ party at his house.

 As I entered, I was amazed to see people celebrating, enjoying and dancing to the tune of Bhajans (spiritual hymns). They were smiling and were happier than people I would see every day in clubs. They were ecstatic and more joyful than people who would get drunk in parties and forget human values. I could see and feel so much of belongingness. Satsang got over after a while and we started playing DJ. I was astonished to see people dancing with same enthusiasm and wondered about their secret of endless energy and their ability to accommodate to both Satsang and party so well. I was amazed as I had never seen and experienced anything like this before. After everyone left, my friend’s mom came and asked me if I had done Art of Living course. I sort of avoided her question and didn’t pay much heed. Turning point Many people must have heard, “until you don’t get a right person or partner, you cannot fall in love”. Another fine day, a friend and I were shopping in the mall. He received a call from his mother and she intimidated him that Guruji is in the town. I decided to accompany my friend. When we reached the venue, yet again I experienced the same belongingness I had at Satsang. Everyone had a beautiful smile on their face; they were glowing and were meeting each other with so much of love and respect. I didn’t know anyone there, but not for a moment I felt that was my first meeting. Everyone greeted me with so much of love. It was indeed a heavenly feeling. Suddenly, people started screaming “Guruji” and rushed towards him. That was the day I saw him for the first time and was awestruck. I was sitting at the last with 50,000 ahead of me, but I could feel his presence right beside me. After amazing satsang, Guruji answered questions which were asked by people present there. As Guruji answered, I felt my questions were being answered. It was strange but true. I could relate to every question and answer. He was explaining in such a simple manner that I could understand everything he said. I was amazed that these were answers I had been searching for, and now, I have all of them answered in such a simple way. I met the most inspiring person that day. Since then, each day is no less than a miracle. I always wished to do something for my country and Guruji made this vision broader. I feel belongingness to every person I meet and wish to serve the humanity forever. It takes life time for people to understand but it takes a real master to make you experience the absolute truth of life, and I am thankful to Guruji for being one. I have understood that SPIRITUALITY IS NOT THE PART OF LIFE BUT SPIRITUALITY ITSELF IS THE LIFE. Thank you Gurudeva for plethora of love and care. Jai Guru Dev. 

- Kapil Bhatia

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.