Forgetting Medicine


I had a drugstore and the shop was very crowded that day.

I was giving medicines to the customers, when I saw an old lady standing under a tree at a little distance from the shop. When my eyes fell on that woman two to three times, I noticed she was continuously looking towards my shop.

I kept giving medicines to the customers but I was also curious about the elderly lady, that why was she standing there and what was she looking at.

When the customers were few, I handed over the shop counter to the boy working in my shop and went to the lady.

I asked her, "What happened mother, do you want something? I have been seeing you standing here for a long time and it’s quite hot too, so I thought I should ask if you need something."

The old lady was a littlehesitant to speak.

Then she gathered some courage and started speaking, “Son, I have two sons. Both live in another city. Every summer vacation, they come with their kids to meet us. 

But this time they have decided to take a vacation somewhere in the mountains.

Son, so this time they will not come to meet us, and I got this news only last evening. Last night I was restless thinking about this...couldn't sleep even for a minute.

Today I thought that I would buy medicines from your shop. But seeing the crowd at the shop, I stood waiting here and thought I would ask you about the medicine when there is no one else at the shop.."

"Yes, yes, tell me mother.. which medicine do you want? I will bring it to you!”

_"Son, is there any medicine to forget children...?_
_If there is, please bring it son…_ 
God will bless you..."

I could not dare to hear any further words. My ears had gone numb. I quietly returned to the shop without saying anything. 

Because only her sons had the medicine that old lady needed, and not me. It could not be found in any medical store in the world..

Now I was standing behind the counter.

There was a storm of thoughts in my mind, but I could not even dare to look at the mother standing under that tree.

My whole shop was useless for that lady.. How helpless I was feeling, my God only knows!

I can still feel the pain of that old lady to my core, whenever I hear someone say that this summer vacation, they are going to visit some other place instead of going to their hometown 

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.