He Would Never Let Me Fall | Sri Sri Stories

It was the year 2017. I was supposed to travel to Jalgaon and Chopada districts in Maharashtra to teach the first ever Spine Care Course conducted in that region.


I was going to travel 8 hours by bus from Pune to Jalgaon, teach a morning batch, travel an hour by car to Chopada, teach the evening batch and then return back to Jalgaon on the same night so I could continue this cycle again. The 4 day course was fully subscribed and there were also many doctors who had signed up. I was elated at the prospect of teaching a houseful course! However, as fate would have it, just a week before my travel to Jalgaon, I slipped and fell while going down the staircase, hurting my lower back. Fortunately, my head was saved. As the pain did not subside even after two days, I visited an orthopaedic and the X-ray revealed that I had fractured my tail bone. The tail bone takes a really long time to heal. My doctor strictly advised me to avoid any travel and also to limit bodily movements. I just couldn’t fathom cancelling the houseful course where so many doctors had registered for the first ever Spine Care Course happening in these districts. I thought over, discussed with my husband, prayed to Gurudev and decided to travel and teach! Deep down in my heart, I had full faith that Gurudev would take care of me as He has always done. Unbelievably, I could travel for 8 hours back and forth from Pune, taught the 2 hour course morning and evening with the 1 hour travel and demonstrated all the exercises myself. I had completely forgotten about my fracture. To my surprise, there was absolutely no pain. Moreover I took the pain killer just for 1 day and then did not even take them. On the final day of the course, with tears of gratitude, I shared my beautiful experience with everyone. For a doctor’s scientific mindset, this is indeed hard to believe, but in my heart I knew who was on duty all throughout seeing me through this challenge. Whenever I have decided to make a difference and jump, He will always catch me and never let me fall. Gurudev, thank-you so much for everything!! I Love You so much and bow down to You in gratitude. 

- Trusha Manaktala

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.