I just keep calm and trust that “GURUDEV is always with me!” Now it has been one month of leaving the medicines, and I do not have any signs of depression. From medicine to meditation, and I have become a changed person!

I am writing this story with moist eyes. I don’t know how to say thanks to Him, and that would be less too. Gurudev is God for me. Through Him, I learnt to smile, even in problems. After my younger sister’s marriage, I felt very lonely, as I used to share all my problems with my sister, and she used to boost me many times, and this way I was keeping a balance in my life. I was working in Pune as a Senior Software Engineer, but my personal life was in a complete mess, full of troubles. Problems were just not ceasing. My confidence was at an all- time-low, owing to the comments I would receive for being over-weight, topped with my loneliness. I felt uncomfortable in a public setting and would constantly worry about people’s opinion of me. Gradually, I started avoiding public appearances and would lock myself indoors. This developed depression in me. I tried hard to find some people who would understand me, but failed miserably, and fell into deeper depression. In the meantime, I had consulted a Doctor, who declared that I had severe depression and suggested some anti depressants to me, dosage of which kept increasing year after year, because of the unstopping problems. Then one day, in December 2014, one of my friends suggested “Meditation” and “Surya Namaskar”. So I started searching online, for the same. I came across the ART OF LIVING’S website. Till that time I was not aware of the importance of yoga, meditation. After completing the Basic course of Art of Living, I feel half my depression has vanished. I started doing Yoga, Meditation and Sudarshan Kriya every day. With regular practice and Grace, my health was getting better, and the anti depression medicine dosage was reducing, from 150 mg to 75 mg to 50 mg to 25 mg to none. Within the span of just 5 months, I left the medicines which I had been taking for the last 4 years. I learnt to smile. I learnt to endure. And I learnt how to be happy even if there is a problem in life, as problems come and go, but joy is our very nature! Now, it doesn’t matter whether I am in a problem or not, I just keep calm and trust that “GURUDEV is always with me!” Now it has been one month of leaving the medicines, and I do not have any signs of depression. From medicine to meditation, and I have become a changed person! Thank you Sri Sri, my ever-caring Master. Jai Gurudev. 

- Gaurav Kumar

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.