I did the Sahaj Samadhi course which taught me the simplest way of going deep into meditation. And it’s been such a blissful journey since then; complete joy and happiness! I cannot express my gratitude in words for my beloved Guruji


Four years back I had a severe viral attack. I was taking treatment but there was no improvement in my condition. To my utter dismay, the situation worsened to herpes attack. One of my facial nerve could not be diagnosed in time and this led to a facial paralysis attack. These were very tough times of my life. I had almost lost all hope of proper recovery. Because of late diagnosis, the neurologist believed that only 60-70% of the face could be restored back to its normal condition. Waves of depression had started to grip my mind. One day, Guruji came in my dream and said, “Don’t worry, everything will be all right.” I hadn’t done any AOL courses back then, and neither did I know Him personally. I had only seen His talks on Shradha and Sanskar channel. I was mighty impressed by His conduct and way of answering questions, but nothing more than that. Little did I know that Guruji’s magic wand had already started having it’s effect on me. After 60 days of treatment, I got cured fully! I felt like Guruji’s Grace was showering on me, just like bright sunshine. I felt like He was taking care of me and making me positive during that tough time. A person whom I had only seen on TV, came in my dreams, took care of all my problems and injected my life with positive enthusiasm – yes, that’s the definition of my Guruji! After that, my joy knew no bounds. I decided to do all the Art of Living courses. I did the Part one course, and my first Sudarshan Kriya experience was deeply overwhelming, it just cannot be expressed in words. Since then, I have never skipped Kriya and follow ups. After actually experiencing the course, I wished I had done it earlier – there was a void in my life earlier, which could only be removed when Guruji came into my life, through these wonderful courses. After that I did the Sahaj Samadhi course which taught me the simplest way of going deep into meditation. And it’s been such a blissful journey since then; complete joy and happiness! I cannot express my gratitude in words for my beloved Guruji. I feel He has secured me in His Divine arms. I hope and pray that each and every person gets to experience this pure form of Divinity. Jai Guru Dev.

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.