GURUDEV is with me moment to moment. I feel HIS profound Presence every moment of my life and the miracles in my life all I can truly say is. I AM THE MIRACLE. Strip His Grace off me and I wouldn’t even exist.

The Divine can come to you in any form at any time. Gurudev came to my rescue in the form of that labourer at a crucial time.

About a decade ago, I went to Jaipur to teach a few Art of Living courses. On reaching my host family’s home, I left my suitcases in the room and rushed to the building across the road where lunch had been organised by some teachers. 

I had barely reached the building, and slipped and fell on a small slope at the entrance. To my utter dismay, what i thought was a slight sprain, was actually a broken ankle - broken
into two pieces. My left foot was kind of dangling on the side and here i was in a blanked out mindless state, making desperate attempts to straighten my foot.

Some labourers from an adjacent construction saw me do that. One of them came running, sat down next to me and stopped me from trying to straighten my foot. He had a look of such concern and compassion on his face and it was his loving expression that pulled me out of my desperate and mindless attempts with my foot. The moment was so so reassuring.

Thereafter I was rushed in an ambulance to a hospital and the orthopaedic surgeon said that had i continued trying to straighten the foot, i would have ended up with a permanent limp while walking post the surgery.

With the necessary dressing and bandaging done, i was on a flight back to Mumbai. As luck would have it, I was given two adjacent empty seats at no charge; so that i could comfortably sit and stretch my leg. On landing at Mumbai, was taken straight to the hospital and surgery was done.

The point is that for years I wondered if my Gurudev truly knew what I was going through whenever there were those lonely, grim cloudy days in my life. I would wonder whether 'HE was here with me and for me'. I would hear of many devotees sharing how HE would call them at that very moment when they needed HIM the most. But that day I realised, the Divine can come to you in any form at any time. Gurudev came to my rescue in the form of that labourer at a crucial time and I was saved. 

Everything that happened was flawless with divine intervention - the labourers, the surgeon, the flight back, the surgery and my recovery.

All I can say is my GURUDEV is with me moment to moment. I feel HIS profound Presence every moment of my life and when I am asked to share my Guru Grace story and the miracles in my life all I can truly say is. I AM THE MIRACLE. Strip His Grace off me and I wouldn’t even exist. 

- Nandita

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.