Real satisfaction comes when we help someone and make their life better

*THE FALLEN FLOWERS*ЁЯМ╕ЁЯМ╕

Every morning I saw an elderly gentlemen picking up flowers fallen under the tree and keeping neatly in a basket , meant for temple visits. His activity was making me curious.
 
One fine morning I saw him again, and decided to quench my curiosity.
 
I asked him, "Uncle, I always see you picking up these freshly fallen flowers from the ground. What do you do with them?"
 
"I use it to worship deities and gods in my house," he replied calmly.
 
Now this was new. Haven’t heard anything like this before. So, I asked him again, “Why will you put fallen flowers, when there are plenty on the plant itself?”
 
"I am helping the flowers fulfil their purpose, to be with the God in their last days. They also have life, they also want to be with God like you and me in our last days, isn’t it" he asked me. 

I just nodded and he continued. "People pluck the buds which have not even bloomed, and some only pluck the one’s which have just bloomed, not even letting them release their fragrance. Everyone takes what’s beautiful and leaves the plant stripped off its beauty. "See, how these plants look, stripped and bare."
 
He continued, "Every flower has a purpose, to be with the God. While everyone takes away what’s there on the plant, I choose to pick them up. It’s not their fault that they fell down. They also deserve to be with God."
 "You also try it, you will find peace and happiness in doing it. I found it, that’s why I do it. I am too old to support anyone, but I can help these flowers meet their destiny."
 
I could just nod and smile.
 
With this new inspiration and thought, I decided that let me also try picking up fallen flowers for worshipping.
 
I crossed a hibiscus tree and saw few flowers fallen under the tree. As I bent down to pick them up, I heard a voice ...
 
“You don’t offer fallen flowers to God”, it was my Mom speaking to me in my head, and then I stopped for a second.
 
“God is only looking for your emotion & devotion towards him, so go ahead and pick them up”, it was again my Mom speaking to me in my head.
 
After much deliberation and looking at both sides, I picked the flowers and put them in my palms. I could feel goose bumps and my heart started racing. It was a very different kind of love I was feeling inside my body for these flowers.
 
I got them home, washed them and placed them where they deserved to be, at the feet of God.
 
This entire experience was overwhelming. I felt good and nice about myself. I felt as if I have saved someone’s life or helped someone come out of misery. I had never felt this level of contentment before with flowers at least. And I feel, I will continue to do this. Pick up who has fallen down.
 
In life, we always want to be around nice and beautiful people. We want to see ourselves with people who belong to our stature, and look down on people below our status.
 

But, the real satisfaction comes when we help someone and make their life better. Be it a human, animal, bird or any other form of life.

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

реР рд╕рд░्рд╡े рднрд╡рди्рддु рд╕ुрдЦिрдиः рд╕рд░्рд╡े рд╕рди्рддु рдиिрд░ाрдордпाः। рд╕рд░्рд╡े рднрдж्рд░ाрдгि рдкрд╢्рдпрди्рддु рдоा рдХрд╢्рдЪिрдж्рджुःрдЦрднाрдЧ्рднрд╡ेрдд। реР рд╢ाрди्рддिः рд╢ाрди्рддिः рд╢ाрди्рддिः॥
рд╕рднी рд╕ुрдЦी рд╣ोрд╡ें, рд╕рднी рд░ोрдЧрдоुрдХ्рдд рд░рд╣ें, рд╕рднी рдоंрдЧрд▓рдордп рдШрдЯрдиाрдУं рдХे рд╕ाрдХ्рд╖ी рдмрдиें рдФрд░ рдХिрд╕ी рдХो рднी рджुःрдЦ рдХा рднाрдЧी рди рдмрдирдиा рдкрдб़े। реР рд╢ांрддि рд╢ांрддि рд╢ांрддि॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.