There are many miracles happening with Guruji’s presence in our lives

My name is Bhakti Bakale. I live in Vasai (a locality Mumbai). Though there are many miracles happening with Guruji’s presence in our lives, I would like to share something which I recently experienced. 


I am working with Deutsche Bank since more than a year now. I was recruited just before the launch of a major project. I completed work on the same and it went live in October. Once that was done, a lot of paper work was reduced, which lessened my scope of work as well. The bank was also going in for cost cutting. And due to the launch of a new system, work that was previously being handled by me was now to be outsourced to the Accenture team, which meant that my role in the company would no more be of much significance. Feet Of Beloved Sri Sri I had a meet with my manager in May’13, where he very clearly kept the situation in front of me and asked me to look out for a job elsewhere, as due to reduction in the volume of work, they didn’t require my post any further. I was shocked to hear this. The very first thought that came to my mind was about the difficulty I would have to face in paying the EMI’s for the housing loan that I had recently availed of. I hadn’t even paid my first EMI yet, and suddenly there was going to be this financial crunch which would make the situation extremely tough for me. I did not have any other arrangements to make the payments, apart from my salary. I was really tensed and also spoke to a few AOL teachers and volunteer friends, who suggested that I should not worry and instead accompany them for the Advance Course that was to happen in June at the Gujarat Ashram. So with complete faith and surrender, I went ahead and attended the Course. It was taken by Sangeeta Jani. I had a blissful experience while on the course, and felt a lot of peace and serenity. I dropped all my botheration’s at the lotus feet of Sri Sri. After the course, I resumed office and also started my search for another role. I was doing my Seva (Service) and Sadhna (Practice) regularly and also attended Satsangs. I embedded the words of SangeetaJi “Everything is being taken care of” in my heart and soul and this gave me the confidence and faith to leave aside all my worries and just relax. It had been just 15 days that I had returned from the Course, and one fine afternoon, the Vice President from another department came up to my desk and asked me to meet him the same evening at 6.30 pm in the meeting room, as he wanted to talk to me about something important. So I met him and I was surprised to know that he had a job to offer me. He said “I got to know that you are looking out for another role since your project is now getting over. If you are interested, we would like to take you in our department.” Wow! I cannot explain what I felt on hearing that. I knew that it was possible only and only with Guruji’s Blessings. I knew that He was doing the magic in my life. I readily accepted the offer and thanked Sri Sri with all my heart for His immense Grace and Love. I saw Guruji in my dreams the previous night and the same morning as well, while I was meditating. On reaching home, tears of gratitude towards my Guru dropped down from my eyes. I kneeled in front of His photo and thanked him for blessing me with this opportunity. I cleared all my interviews for the new role and got selected for a single position among 14 candidates. It was all Sri Sri’s Grace that made this happen. Now I am working here with full enthusiasm and there is great learning. I got offered a 30% hike in my pay package as well. I am truly so fortunate to have a living Master by my side. I had faith in Sri Sri and He worked out the best for me. The Advance Course really benefited me in all aspects. Thanks to Guruji. JGD. 

- Bhakti Bakale

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.