I have a lot of stammering problem

I recently completed my B.Tech. I have a lot of stammering problem because of which I was not even able to spell my name properly. Once for my first advanced course I went to ashram and I was so eager to meet Guruji and wanted to explain my problem. Its already two days but still there is no sign of Guruji's arrival thought I am not lucky enough but in the evening suddenly Guruji came and we had a beautiful satsang there after Guruji was about to leave then I slowly jumped from the ashram window and went to Guruji. He was coming and my excitement has no bounds after I meeting him he simply laughed at me and said don't jump from windows and laughed and he also said "to catch a train we need to run but once when you enter into the train you can happily sit and enjoy it." I didn't get why did he say in that way so I told Him my problem that I have a lot of stammering prob and I cant speak to anyone properly and I need to attend the interviews for which I need good communication skills then He said "no problem, I am with you". that's all over and I went back home happily thinking that my stammering problem is gone and till one year there is no change in my stammering problem and the time has come for my interview and written test for qualifying the interviews.




This is my first on campus placement in my college and I went to attend it. First I have a written exam, group discussion, technical and then HR round. I wrote my written exam normally. Now it's the time for group discussion and I was praying to Guruji that "I don't know how I was through the written exam" but please be with me. Then the topic in GD was 'success and education'. This is the topic which I read in the "celebrating silence"book by Guruji in the morning of the exam. I was dumbstruck and was not able to understand what is happening. At last I got selected and while going to canteen the HR called me and asked me where did you get such a valuable information and you know I never stammered atleast for once, the flow came with full of command.

Now its time for tech round and HR round, in technical round each round went on for 40 min so my turn is last and I asked everyone what the interviewer is asking and luckily everyone answered the questions with the answers and when I went inside the room there were 2 people sitting, I entered into the room and they started asking questions I was easily answering them and one of the interviewer said that he was so inspired by the way I answered questions but I was so tensed as I don't even know a single answer properly except the basics. But at last while leaving the room the interviewer said"WHY DO YOU WORRY I AM WITH YOU" I was not able to understand what is happening to me. I was praying to Guruji to be with me from morning and how come he is answering my prayers and again I was sent to next round.

HR round, the climax, it decides on my body language and my communication skills and till now the person who can't even spell his name has cleared all the rounds very efficiently. When I entered room for HR interview, I thought that this is all is done by Guruji only so I decided to say all about Art of Living in HR. She asked about me, I said few things about my self and after that I started that I am interested in spirituality and started saying about Art of Living....., you know the real wonder started here I was able to speak so fluently with out stammering which made the HR to know more about Art of Living and she said, "I am so eager to join Art of Living."

Hmmm I came out and started crying like anything. I was wonder struck the person who can't speak had convinced the HR not only for my job but even made her to join art of living and out of 500 members only 2 got placed in that company and I was the first person to get placed in my college. Then I remembered the words which Guruji said to me, "No problem, I am with you" and he also said "till you catch the train you need to run but once you caught the train you can happily sit and enjoy it" at last now I understood why he said those words. Love you Guruji. 

- Shashank

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.