How Doing Seva Increased The Gratitude And Confidence In Me

In March 2013, Sri Sri was scheduled to visit Mumbai for 5 days. I was very eager to have him in my city and wanted everyone to be in his presence. I was traveling in the train and I realized I have 200 calendars of 2013 with Guruji’s picture with me, which I was given to distribute. I used to travel by train everyday and thought of distributing the calendars to fellow commuters. However, I felt a bit uncomfortable talking to strangers in a crowded train. I had done seva many times before but it was always with fellow volunteers and never alone. 

Nonetheless, a few people did take the calendars from me. After distributing it in my compartment, I was standing near the door to get off at my station, Andheri, a suburb in Mumbai. Just then, a gentleman came up to me and asked me if I was from the Art of Living. I excitedly said yes. He then told me, “you’re doing an awesome job.” I was shocked. I didn’t expect to hear that. I asked him if he had done the course. He told me he had done the advanced course and had even met Gurudev. He hailed from Rajasthan and was working in Mumbai. I felt at ease instantly with a fellow devotee. He told me he was eagerly waiting to do the long Kriya but had no clue where follow-ups happened in the city because he had recently moved. Turns out, he now lived in my neighborhood! I told him all the details of follow up courses around us and where the regular Kriya and Satsang’s happen. He shared with me how much of a positive impact the AOL course had in his life. The conversation with him reaffirmed my enthusiasm and I was charged up. With full confidence, I spoke to several more people about Gurudev’s visit and distributed the calendars. And guess what? Within five minutes, 200 of them were exhausted and people came to me asking for more information. Doing this seva led more people closer to Sri Sri. I learnt from this experience that we just need to take one step towards Gurudev and he will guide us all the way. We are blessed to be on this path. Jai Gurudev. 

- Kunal Khanna

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.