How Art Of Living Turned My Life Into A Positive Celebration

Every time I complete any Art of living program, starting from my first ever experience with Sudarshan Kriya to doing an advance course , the beautiful blessings program , Shakti kriya, TTC, to Samyama , I am reborn! The old me dies and I come up as a completely new person with a bright glow, a fresh mind, and a memory free from the grip of and bitterness or guilt of past events.

 
In fact, my life has become so positive now that it’s hard to relate to who I was as a person in my past, just a few years ago. I was extremely short-tempered. I don’t even remember how many glasses, remotes controls, and cordless phones I have thrown and broken. I was emotionally imbalanced and would have possibly ended my life due to depression if Sudarshan Kriya and Sri Sri hadn’t come in my life, which found meaning after I did the Art of Living programs. I am a fashion designer and have hosted several fashion shows and exhibitions. I loved my profession and used to work passionately for it in terms of being creative, designing the best outfits, putting efforts to get every thing right for the model. However, all of this felt great from the surface but I knew deep down I was missing something. I was missing being content and happy with my life. How ironic because I made people look beautiful through my outfits before I realized that’s all it was, just and “out” fit. The moment this realization dawned on me, I decided to become and Art of Living teacher to design and transform people’s lives from the inside. What you wear on the outside is nothing compared to the smile, enthusiasm, and bubbling energy of love you carry within yourself. It has been 18 years for me now and I feel absolutely blessed and grateful that my existence could become an instrument of my Master’s vision of a stress free and violence free society, bringing that undying smile on every face. As Gurudev has often said, just because a room has been dark for 20 years does not mean it will take many years for it to have light. To get liberated, just this one incredibly lucky life with a living Guru is enough. I wish more and more people realize this and live to the fullest. Jai Guru Dev. 

- Pranali Ambarish

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.