Faith In The Guru Led Me To My Dream Job

After taking a one year break from work, I was eager to get back to my career. I was searching for a well-suited job. In the beginning, I was rejected after a bunch of interviews. It was disheartening but I told myself to keep my momentum up. I chanted Om Namah Shivaya every day along with an audio recording of my Guru, Sri Sri Ravi Shankar.
It helped keep up my positivity. Finally, I was selected for a job that I thought I really wanted. I knew it was because of the Guru grace. I expressed my gratitude to him in my usual habit of praying and talking to one of Sri Sri’s photograph. I was satisfied knowing I won’t remain jobless. However, the thought of this job did not bring me much joy. My family was delighted, though, that I wasn’t just sitting idly and wasting my time. I was reluctant to join the organization. I attended one of the pre-hiring orientations and I realized this was not the place for me. I wouldn’t be able to adjust with and adhere to their terms. I returned home with a feeling of disappointment. Yet, the next day, I began browsing for more jobs. Within 30 minutes of searching, I saw a posting that looked really great and suited my work profile. I immediately got in touch with the company’s HR. They said it was the last day of conducting interviews for this position and if I could make it in time for giving one, I would stand a chance. I rushed to the location and next to the elevator, I found the metal inauguration board of the building. I started reading as I waited and to my surprise, the inscription started with the words “Jai Guru Dev.” I learned that the building was inaugurated by none other than Guruji. This felt like a divine blessing from him. I walked into my interview and cracked it. I was chosen for the position. I was happy about their terms in the offer unlike with the previous job, which weren’t in line with my requirements. I could clearly understand that it’s all the result of unwavering trust and devotion towards Gurudev. He bestowed me with exactly what I wanted. My lesson is to always have faith. Jai Guru Dev. 

- Reshma Reddy

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.