Unconditional love

I walk all the way from the parking lot, crossing stores on the interlocked concrete roads, climbing uphill till I reach the divine abode and have to catch my breath. Thank God, I think, there is some place for me to sit and close my eyes.

My lungs are still breathing heavily, but the sweating has almost stopped and a cool breeze blowing gives me comfort. I slowly start to relax. It has been quite a long time since I’ve made eye contact with HIM, and now I wait patiently, sometimes closing my eyes to meditate and suddenly opening my eyes, expecting that He has arrived. He indeed arrives with a lotus in his right hand, dressed in full white, His hair waving rhythmically to the air blowing. I wait on my knees for Him to enter our line. As He comes closer, I look up and He acknowledges me with His eyebrows raised, which turns into a smile, and He pats my head with the lotus. As He moves a little ahead, the white Angavastram caresses my face. It has been a very hot day, and I throw my school bag and run out to play, ignoring HER call to eat something. Playing cricket with the new bat bought for Rs. 3/- gives me maximum happiness. Running on the rough hard soil of the pitch, sweating all over, a few runs scored, and then my turn to bowl and field before the sun starts to set on the Western horizon. Time to go home. I take my bat proudly, gripping the handle with my left hand, and my right hand supporting the blade as I reach home. I wash my face and legs randomly, and as I enter the kitchen, SHE looks at me, scanning me, takes the end of HER saree, and cleans the sweat and water from my face. Though resisting it, the touch of HER cotton saree across my face gives the comfort, and the conviction of her love for me, so soothing. HE walks further, and the white sheet of cloth away from me, reminding me of HER unconditional love, and then HE turns back and smiles at me, with a twinkle in his eyes, confirming and acknowledging that He too loves and cares for me in the same way. Tears roll down my eyes in gratitude and happiness, that HE will be there for me always, will love me irrespective of my mistakes, I bow down my head and close my eyes. A few tears fall down on my knees, and with my eyes wet, I sit silently till the emotion sinks. Jai Gurudev.

- Ramesh Jalihal, Bangalore

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.