The Blissful Devotee

 *The blissful journey of 9 years on this blissful path* 

21st December 2013 was the day when I did my first Happiness program from Matunga, Mumbai and experienced "Sudarshan Kriya" for the first time. And today, with His grace, I completed 9 years to my journey on this beautiful path introduced to me by the Art of Living foundation founded by Gurudev Sri Sri Ravishankar ji. Never did I know as to my life would change after that. 

I am not sure as to what I have gained by being on this path because I am still in the process of gaining so many things. However, I am sure of what I have lost. I have lost all the negative emotions that I had become. I don’t know what stress means anymore. I do sometimes go through difficult situations but the solutions arise from nowhere. I have become more intuitive and positive towards life, people and situations. 

More importantly, I have learnt to live in the present moment and I've realised that He us always with me whenever I need Him, He is within me. I enjoy every single moment of life now. I am never dissatisfied or discontent. Everyday when I wake up, the day sings in my ears and lets me be the way I am. I am happy beyond imagination.

In these 9 years I’ve closely observed how Gurudev is working tirelessly every second moving from Vignan Bhairav to teaching Sanyam to Paigam - E- Mohabbat to resolving Ram Mandir issue to meeting media to meeting devotees, few pujas, daily evenings satsangs attended by 1000s from all over the world, numerous birthdays and anniversaries. 

In short, He is doing things which are humanly impossible that too with same love and compassion for everyone. His whole attention is on spreading love and peace to mankind. He is still teaching so many courses himself. Can we all leave our small problems / issues aside and take responsibility of at least the courses and just let Him work on bigger issues that the world is facing today? If you’re worried about yourself, go out and ask others how you can help them, you will surely forget all your little problems. 

People are waiting to be transformed through courses and as His extended arms we just needed to stretch and reach out to them. Let's all do it together. Then they ask me who is He? They ask me who He is, expecting my words to define the indescribable. His family, the universe. With rapidly growing presence across 155 countries, He has reached more than 370 million people. 

When you tell Him about the people who devote their days and nights trying (in vain) to dim His light, He’ll define how beautiful even the darkness is, and then bless them, unconditionally. People’s gratitude lists have become too long, listing their blessings now consumes a lot more time. Maybe my mechanistical mind cannot comprehend His ways, maybe that’s why they ask me who He is.

I wonder if He wears an invisible cloak- even when they’re alone, His devotees don’t feel lonely. No matter how many points I add to this list, His biggest contribution is, that He chose to be born among us. To let us breathe the same air as Him. To walk the earth when He’s here. 

But Who is He?, My non AOL friends and family ask me, And I fail to describe, every time. And I fail to answer, each time. Sometimes I think does He really need to so all this that too at an age when most of the people take retirement? Then I laugh at my silly thoughts, close my eyes and feel blissful to be in the sharan of such a great Guru and soon I feel the soft touch of His hand on my head, blessing me. 

And what more do you even need when you have Him? Penned down my thoughts and expressed my gratefulness towards my master in a few words. They (non aolites) ask me, what is my biggest achivement on this path? Well, my biggest achivement is, I've constantly felt my Gurudev’s presence in these 9 years 

Love you Gurudev. Immensely grateful to you 

 गुरु कृपा ही केवलम 

- Kavita Bhatia

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.