On 22 November, 2012, which was a very special day of my life, I entered into the magical world of the Art of Living

On 22 November, 2012, which was a very special day of my life, I entered into the magical world of the Art of Living. I did the Part1, Yes!+ and DSN courses. I heard a lot about the Advance Course, but did not get a chance to do the course because it was a full day course of four days and somehow I was not able to take leave for it.

 
On 22 November, 2012, which was a very special day of my life, I entered into the magical world of the Art of Living
My craving for doing the course was increasing day by day. One day, Saleel Bhaiya, who was my Part1 and DSN Teacher happened to talk to me and suggested that I go to the Ashram for an Advance course with Guruji. I liked the idea very much but my mom and dad refused to give permission to go alone so far. Later on, fortunately, they agreed to send me to Bangalore on Maha Shivaratri with my friends. I was happy in doing the course in Mumbai only, but Guruji always gives me the best, so He wanted me to do the course in the Ashram so that I could have the best experience of this course. In order to reach the Bangalore ashram, I needed to travel by bus for approximately 17-18 hours but since I feel very nauseous in buses, I was really afraid of travelling all the way. However, as I really wanted to attend the Maha Shivratri celebrations in the presence of the Master, I took the name of Guruji and boarded the bus. I was originally supposed to travel by another bus which got cancelled at the very last moment; hence I finally took the bus in which a friend of mine from Art of Living was also there. Unfortunately, I had left my water bottle in the luggage section of the bus. After an hour, I started feeling pain in my body, which scared me. Luckily my Art of Living friend Dhruv was with me, so I asked him for a water bottle, and felt better after that. After a while, we got down for taking a break of half an hour. At that time, Dhruv bought me a water bottle and juice so that I could have it to reduce my pain. I was just thinking what would have happened if I would have gone alone by another bus. I felt like My Guru sent Dhruv in His form just to take care of me. Finally, I was in the Ashram and feeling like I reached heaven. Then while returning, again I had to travel by the AC bus and that too alone this time. I boarded the bus at night, so I dint feel any pain at night as such, but next morning, the pain was so severe that I felt like getting down that very moment. Then My Guru’s Blessing worked for me. I messaged my Art of Living friends to bless me as I was not feeling well and was alone too. I was praying really hard to Guruji to get some natural air somehow just for two minutes so that I could get rid of the suffocation. It was just unbelievable that within 15 minutes, the bus stopped at a place only for two minutes. I felt like My Guru gave me life. It happened only because of my friends blessings. I have firm belief that whenever I face any problem, Guruji always comes to me in the form of a person (like this time it was Dhruv) and helps me. Love you Gurudev. JGD 

- Sapna Kushwaha

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.