My gratitude to Gurudev for all the blessings

I don't know how to show my gratitude to Gurudev for all the blessings He has poured on me and my family. This is one of the most wonderful incident that I want to share with you all.

It was 28 th of April 2016. Morning when I woke up I could not move my left hand and left foot
The left side was paralyzed (I knew it only later). Till the previous night I was normal, did all the work and also finished 90 percent of the packing to go to Ashram to attend the AMP for teachers from 1st May. But now all of a sudden I am unable to move. Quickly my husband and daughter took me to the nearby hospital and immediately medical help was given, starting from MRI scan which showed a clot in my brain and doctors had to decide on the line of treatment. Waking up by 6 and finding myself in the ICU in an hour - I could not comprehend anything nor accept the situation and was resisting everything that was being done by the nurse staff. Suddenly after a few minutes of resistance it dawned on me that being an art of living teacher what is the use of giving the knowledge points to others if I am not able to follow it. Then I prayed to Guruji to give me the inner strength to accept and go through the situation. After the acceptance I didn't feel the pain of inserting so many tubes and administering the intravenous injections. I closed my eyes and was chanting "om namah shivaya" and could feel Guruji's presence near me.
I told Gurudev if that was the last day for me, then it's okay - atleast I will die chanting om namah shivaya. Otherwise if I recover, I should be totally normal. I didn't want to be depended on anyone, so don't put me on a wheel chair. If I can serve you for a few more years, then you make me normal, otherwise let today be my last on this planet. Whatever you think is best for me, I am sure you will give that. With so many thoughts running in my mind and doctors and nurses doing their job, I don't know how time passed. By 3pm in the main doctor came to examine me. He also asked me to say a tongue twister (earlier in the morning because of the facial pull on the left side, I didn't speak normally) which I could repeat so easily. The doctor declared me normal and gave me a full glass of water to drink (in the morning I could not even swallow a drop of water). The doctor said I could then drink a cup of coffee or tea and eat whatever I like. Then he asked the nurses to remove all the tubes from my body. After the doctor left all the other junior doctors were around my bed and they were telling me "You are very lucky, within 12 hours in the ICU you have completely recovered, its a miracle". Then it dawned on me that it was a miracle and I thanked Guruji for saving me in such a wonderful manner. The best part was that even the senior doctor was wondering (my husband told me later) why it occurred to me as all my other parameters (like BP, sugar, cholesterol) were all normal. It really remains a wonder and a miracle. All that I pray is that I should be able to do a lot of seva to our Master till the end of this life. Thank you so much for saving me Gurudev. Love you. Jai Guru Dev.

- Padmini Sekar, Chennai

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.