Such is the Grace and Love of my beloved Master. I feel blessed and so special to have Him in my life and simply know He is always there to protect me and that I am taken care of each moment that passes by.

"Not a single scratch on my body despite such a steep fall! It was a moment of reckoning, a feeling of deep gratitude was all I felt".

Way back in 2004, when I was this teenager in grade 11, I went through a phase of doubt and questioning of my faith in Gurudev. I would think that the miracle stories that I heard were perhaps some kind of far fetched imagination or a strategy.
 
One day, while reading the book 'Sri Sri as I Know Him' that has a collection of personal experiences and anecdotes on Gurudev, I had a discussion with my mother as she was leaving to conduct an Art of Living Happiness Course. I told that if "her" Guru really has the power I have been reading about, I want him to prove it to me in whatever way. For some reason, the conviction in my challenge was so intense as though wanting to reinforce my faith in the Divine through this.
 
And what followed, was truly a miracle, a defining moment in my life. Our home which was on the ground floor was under renovation and we had construction material lying in the veranda along with two massive glass panels. We also had sheds on the ground floor which were weak considering the property being almost 50 years old or so.
 
One day, the lady who resided on the second floor, accidentally dropped a blanket on the sheds. She requested me to help her and here I was standing on the second floor and struggling with a stick to somehow push the blanket down to the compound. In all my enthusiasm to help, I 
lost my balance and fell off right through the sheds into the heap of construction material and landed on the glass panels.
 
Here I was trapped amidst the construction material, with glass pieces all over me including broken shed portions. I was in a state of shock and went blank. My neighbours rushed to my rescue attempting to pull me out amidst fears that I may be dead considering the graveness of the mishap. 
 
 A few minutes later, I was rescued and to everyone’s amazement, no bones broken nor any injury. I was fully conscious and not a single scar on my body. 
 
Not a single scratch on my body despite such a steep fall. A moment of reckoning, a feeling of deep gratitude was all I felt and it dawned on me - this is the miracle of Grace of Sri Sri, the very proof that my intellect was seeking. Divine intervention had happened that day.
 
Such is the Grace and Love of my beloved Master. I feel blessed and so special to have Him in my life and simply know He is always there to protect me and that I am taken care of each moment that passes by.

- Divya Sachdeva

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.