I kept listening to Guruji’s voice where he told me not to worry and everything would be alright. Now after five months she can walk without much of a limp and her fractures are healed.

On 24th February, 2013 my daughter and me were returning home on a two wheeler from another devotee’s house when we got into an accident as another vehicle crashed into ours. My daughter, who was driving, lost her balance and the scooter tumbled. I remember standing up and running after those who hit us but they did not stop. When I looked back my daughter was still on the road and was unable get up. Somebody handed me my mobile phone and bag. I felt like nothing worse could happen Finally by midnight, after twin X-Rays, the doctor told she had multiple fractures in her right knee. I was numb with pain and sorrow watching her writhe in pain. Since I became an Art of Living teacher, I have been so sure that Sri Sri is looking after me, where ever I may be. It was very bewildering for me, to think about how this could happen, especially because a month ago she had gone to the Bangalore Ashram (International Art of Living Center in India) for her Advanced Meditation Course. I called up my uncle, who was a surgeon and told him everything. He advised us to go and meet a senior surgeon in Chandigarh (city in northern India). I packed a few things and left for Chandigarh with both my kids. When we reached the hospital there, I put all my hopes on the doctor. Meanwhile, Sri Sri was on tour in Mumbai, so I got hold of a teacher there and requested my message about my daughter be passed on to Him. On the same night, she was admitted to the hospital after all the formalities were completed. The doctor again did the CT Scan and it was found that she had multiple fractures with a ligament and a bone piece detachment. We were told to get ready for an operation which would take place at 7am. Grateful At 1am, I got the message that Guruji was told and he smiled and nodded. Although I knew He would look after us, I could not understand why He had only smiled. The whole night was spent running around and in chaos. Whole night we kept running here and there. After midnight she was not allowed any food or water either. When she went to the Operation Theatre, the doctor could only perform Aspiration and Traction and her operation ended up getting postponed. My brother and parents had also come with me. In spite of everything, I was grateful that my daughter was so brave and that her injury could be treated. My daughter and me even managed to laugh and crack jokes, all the while realizing what a blessing it was to have Sri Sri in our lives. Finally we came back home and she was called back after one week for her operation. I knew Guruji was leaving India soon and we really wanted to meet him but that was not possible as my daughter was bedridden. I was so afraid and did not know what to do. I kept listening to Guruji’s voice where he told me not to worry and everything would be alright. Now after five months she can walk without much of a limp and her fractures are healed. In the meantime she took her exams also and has stood first in her university, only because of His grace. Everything is possible when He is in our lives. Love you Gurudev. 

- Bharti

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.