After meditation, as I opened my eyes, a young girl comes up to me and asks me if I have hurt my right knee as Guruji had asked her to heal it.

The first miracle I experienced with Guruji was during my first Sudarshan Kriya in my Part 1 Course. I'd had an accident in 1998 where I had fractured two bones on my right knee. They had healed well but I had been told by the doctor to avoid sitting on the floor. But being a nursery school teacher I could not avoid sitting on the floor so I had started having a problem with my right leg.If I sat down I could not get up without support.When I joined the Part 1 Course in 2000, I was a bit apprehensive and was under the impression that I couldn’t meditate. But wonder of wonders after the first Sudarshan Kriya, I was out for almost 35-40 minutes. I was told that was Samadhi meditation. After the Kriya, before I went into meditation,I felt a person’s leg touch mine. All the 45 people in that course were unknown to me. After meditation, as I opened my eyes, a young girl comes up to me and asks me if I have hurt my right knee as Guruji had asked her to heal it. I was shocked as no one there knew about my accident. Apparently this girl’s leg had touched mine after Kriya while lying down. She was form Delhi and had come for a visit to her parent’s home in Mumbai. I then realized I could get up and sit down easily without any support. The second time He healed my leg was one and a half years later. I used to go for morning walks to the RaceCourse. The footpaths were dug up by the BMC. I had twisted my leg a little on the uneven path. A few days later I realised,I had started feeling tiredness when I stood for a while or while walking,and a burning sensation at the base of my right foot. I would also experience some excruciating pain on my right leg that I couldn’t move till the pain would subside. It was painful and horrible. I showed my leg to an Orthopedic and he prescribed a light (rays) treatment and physiotherapy with weights and also suggested an MRI. The MRI report said I had cartilage damage on my right leg for which I had to undergo an expensive treatment. Before the treatment I decided to go to Bangalore for my first Navratri Advance course. I requested my Principal to give me leave for 12 days as I would only miss 4 working days in that fortnight as there were many bank holidays and 2 weekends. But despite requesting her I got leave for only 6 days and I was happy that I could at least do the advance course at the Ashram. In those days I did not know the importance of the last 4 days of Navratri. But the people on the train,which was mainly full of only Maharashtra participants of the advance course happening at the Ashram,told me that the last 4 days of Navratri are very important and powerful. And that people came from all over the world for just those 4 days. But as I had no other alternative I just shrugged it off. As we reached the Ashram, an Art of Living teacher told me for one last time to request my Principal to extend my leave for 5 more days. When I called my Principal, she told me to stay for as long as I wanted as she was managing my class. That by itself was a miracle as a person who was so adamant about not giving me leave had just turned around all of a sudden and told me to stay for as long as I wanted and I am quoting her exact words. The next miracle took place on Ashtami,the 8th day of Navratri. I had worn a new pink salwar kameez. In those days the Yagnashala mandap had a bamboo structure. As I crossed over the bamboo,taking a short cut to my place in the mandap, my churidar tore exactly over my right knee. I was a liitle surprised as the cut was at an exact right angle,1 inch horizontal and 1 inch vertical on the right knee. Normally if a cloth gets torn on a bamboo,it can tear anyhow and can also have a few loose threads dangling but this cut was straight and no loose threads. A few minutes later when Guruji came into the mandap, he looked straight at where I was sitting,despite 20,000 people in the mandap. I was just blank as I was looking at him.A few hours after the pooja, as I got up and walked and later climbed up the stairs in the Ashram,I realised all my pain was gone. I was completely healed. JGD.

- Rupa Doshi.

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.