I recovered from this liver problem within 3 months and in the 6th month I had the kidney transplant operation. This miracle was possible only because of Sri Sri’s hand in my hand & the prayers by all the loved ones.

I joined Art of Living in 2001. After the course, I started practicing the Kriya daily but in 2003, both my kidneys got damaged and then I had to start dialysis at least twice a week and sometimes also thrice. Dialysis really is a very tiring thing because them I could not eat or drink, I would keep resting and many a times I would throw up. We were in search for a perfect match for the kidney. Few years passed and then I developed a brain problem where I would faint at regular intervals. Even when we got the perfect match, I could not get operated because of this brain problem. Once when I was cooking, I fainted and the vessels from the gas stove fell on me. I was quickly rushed to the hospital. When I regained consciousness, I realized that I had got badly burnt. The doctor told me that the wounds were so bad, that they would not heal unless I do a plastic surgery. Later, when I went for my kidney transplant surgery, the doctor sent me back home because my liver had become very weak and thus I could not be operated for 6 months. I became very weak, could not eat or drink, just kept sleeping, and needed at least two people to take me to the washroom. I had to take some injection once a week and the doctor said that I have reached the deadline. One day, a person close to my heart named Divesh spoke to my sister Sushi and organized the Trayambakam homa at my place. I don’t know how, but the morning the homa was going to happen, I woke up at 5:30 am, got up from the bed and made a cup of tea, and then without anyone’s help, I went for a bath, got ready and then decorated the living room. Later when my family woke up, they were shocked that I have done all this on my own. After the homa, I really felt relaxed, I recovered from this liver problem within 3 months and in the 6th month I had the kidney transplant operation. This miracle was possible only because of Sri Sri’s hand in my hand & the prayers by all the loved ones. JGD. 

~ Anita Punjabi

Rejuvenate yourself with Ayurveda and Yoga Campaign

Rejuvenate yourself with Ayurveda and Yoga Campaign in Mumbai, Delhi , Bangalore , Hyderabad , Ahmedabad , Chennai , Kolkata , Surat , Pune , Jaipur , Lucknow Kanpur , Nagpur , Indore , Thane , Maharashtra ,India , United States , Netherlands , France , Ukraine , Germany , Indonesia , Bulgaria , United Kingdom , Ireland , Russia , Canada , Singapore , China , Poland , Japan , South Korea , Brazil , Egypt , Portugal , Spain , Azerbaijan , Australia .

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.

Total Pageviews