When you have a master in your life, you don't need anything. Life is complete.

I was a hard-core criminal, committing serious crimes one after the other. I was arrested with arms in Delhi and was sent to Tihar jail where I was introduced to the Art of Living program. 

The light that I first saw during my first Sudarshan Kriya has flooded my entire life with brilliance, shares DINESH GURJAR, a natural farming expert and an Art of Living faculty.

I was a hard-core criminal. After serving a sentence of four years, I escaped and was absconding for 10 years. I started committing serious crimes one after the other, without even realising what I was heading for. 

In the year 1999, I was arrested with arms in Delhi and was sent to Tihar jail. It was here that I was introduced to the Art of Living program. While doing my first Sudarshan Kriya, I had a vision of the Divine Light. 

The experience was incredible. 
Something happened within me and I felt connected with myself. Two months later, I was released from jail. 

However, in 2000, I was again arrested for a criminal offense I had earlier committed. I was caught with 6.5 quintals of drugs at the Gujarat Maharashtra border. 

I fell seriously ill in prison. I suffered from an attack of asthma and Sciatica but recovered because of regular sadhana. 

This was when I realised that I wanted to be on the spiritual path and give up on my notorious acts. I was a tired man.

For the next two years, I was kept in different jails and went through a lot of upheavals and Finally, I was placed in Udaipur jail. 

My life took a new turn as I felt inspired from within to organise stress elimination workshops in prisons. While I was an inmate myself, regular sadhana had made me calm. 

I started motivating each and every individual in prison to attend the workshops. It was amazing to see a wave of devotion rising in the prison as inmates started participating in satsangs, discourses and other spiritual activities.  

I was entrusted with the responsibility of organising a huge range of events in prison. I enjoyed my new life thoroughly. 

It was a different intoxication here, a divine madness that took over me. In 2011, I was finally released from jail and forever. 

In the following year, Guruji visited Udaipur and felicitated me on the stage. It was an experience of a lifetime as Gurudev applauded and appreciated my efforts. 

Now I started chasing Gurudev, every now and then. I was smitten by him and mesmerised by his love. I would follow him wherever he went. 

Soon, I became a teacher in the same year. I am now entirely dedicated to the Art of Living. I have conducted about 20 prison programs and touched the lives of 700-800 prisoners. 

My focus is on being an instrument of transforming the lives of criminals. I have also started doing Organic Farming in my village.  

Besides, a documentary film, Bawan Parinde, has been made on my life story, as an inspiration for people to contribute to society. As Gurudev says, in every criminal is a victim crying for help. 

I am no longer a victim but I still cry only to bring out the tears of joy. The light that I first saw during my first Sudarshan Kriya has flooded my entire life with brilliance. 

Until now I have been looting the world, and Guruji has looted my heart with all his love. I am still basking in the glory. 

When you have a master in your life, you don't need anything. Life is complete. Jai guru dev. 

- A devotee

Ayurveda and Treatment

“Ayurveda” is being recognized as a holistic system of medicine, Which holds that the body is the foundation of all Wisdom and Source of all Supreme Objectives of life.Ayurveda” have effective treatment for, Asthma, Mental Tension , Spinal Disorders , High blood pressure , Mental Stress, Spondylosis , High Cholesterol , Fatigue , Obesity , Headaches , Respiratory Problems , Heart Diseases , Migraine , Gastric Complaints , Chest Pain , Arthritis , Weight Loss , Osteoarthritis , Body Purification , Gynecological Disorders , Rheumatism , Anti-ageing , Chronic Constipation , Speech Disorders , Piles , Back Pain , Nervous Disorders , Hair Loss , Gout , Premature Graying , Skin Diseases , Psoriasis , Insomnia , Memory Loss , Pain , Gastric Problems , Immunity Problems , Anemia , Acne , Anorexia , Anxiety , Acidity , Bronchitis, Diabetes , Dyspepsia , Dysentery , Dandruff , Depression , Diarrhea , Dengue , Chikungunya , Indigestion , Urinary bladder disorder , Fungal infection , Nasal Congestion , Gum and Tooth diseases , Vitiation of blood , Burning Sensation , Oedema , Emaciation , Impotency , Inflammation , Ulcer , Thirst , Chloasma of face , Tastelessness , Pleurodria , Intercostal neuralgia , Pthisis , Vitiation of semen , Sciatica , Filariasis , Tumour , Intermittent fever , Lassitude , Hoarseness of voice , Mole , Conjunctivitis , Glaucoma , Myopia , Repeated Abortion , Duodenal ulcer , Malabsorption syndrome , Eczema , Flatulence , Fever , General Debility , Irregular Menstrual Cycle , Jaundice , Hepatitis , joint Pain , Kidney stone , Leucorrhea , Leukoderma , Liver Disorder , Menopause , Premenstrual Tension , Pyorrhea , Peptic Ulcer , Palpitation , Rheumatism , Ringworm , Stress Management , Sinusitis , Sore Throat , Skin Allergy , Sciatica , Sleeplessness ,Toothache , weight , Urinary Diseases , Vertigo , infection , Restlessness , Hypertension , Malarial Fever , Cough , Cold , Pimples , Black Heads , Appetite problem , Vomit , Eye problems , Abdominal fever , Abdominal lump , Swelling , Fibroid , Cyst , Bleeding , Infertility in men and women , Pneumonia , Curing Dryness , wounds, cuts, & burns . Consult a certified Doctor for more details on Ayurvedic Treatment.

Search Topic on this Blog

Popular Posts

ॐ सर्वे भवन्तु सुखिनः सर्वे सन्तु निरामयाः। सर्वे भद्राणि पश्यन्तु मा कश्चिद्दुःखभाग्भवेत। ॐ शान्तिः शान्तिः शान्तिः॥
सभी सुखी होवें, सभी रोगमुक्त रहें, सभी मंगलमय घटनाओं के साक्षी बनें और किसी को भी दुःख का भागी न बनना पड़े। ॐ शांति शांति शांति॥
May all sentient beings be at peace, may no one suffer from illness, May all see what is auspicious, may no one suffer. Om peace, peace, peace.

Disclaimer

The information at any place in this website is just an informative basis as well as pure intention to create Awareness about Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation to encourage people to adopt Ayurveda , Yoga and Meditation in their day to day lifestyle for Natural health. All the content is purely educational in nature and should not be considered medical advice. Please use the content only consultation with appropriate certified Doctor or medical or healthcare professional. This site contains External Links to third party websites ,These links are being provided as a convenience and for informational purposes only; they do not constitute an endorsement or an approval and no responsibility for the accuracy, legality or content of the external site or for that of subsequent links. Contact the external site for answers to questions regarding its content.